7.26.2011

MAKE UP ARTIST OR JUST GOOD AT DOING IT " WHO DECIDES "

i never call myself a mua , me personally i believe i have not been doing it long enough and I would like to learn the dynamics of " make up " alot more before I take that title on.i do know that it is a life long passion I have had and ever since i can remember I have liked everything about this.Recently  I have heard people saying alot of different things about this issue so I wanted to know what you all thought.someone even said " you are not a mua unless you do weddings " and someone else said " if you have never been to school its not enough to just watch youtube ".I have even heard alot of people upset because people use the " mua " in their names on facebook , which to me is a personal choice.This is what I think about it , there are alot of reaaaaaaaaaly good people out there and they all have not been trained.But on the professional aspect I do believe that schooling and learning the ins and outs is a total advantage.SO heres the ultimate question.  what makes a makeup artist ( schooling and training classes ) ( experience and lenght of time doing it ) ( watching videos ) or ( the love and passion for it ) people have their own opinion on what a makeup artist is but who actually decides makeup artist or just good at doing it .....