1.19.2012

Fantastic Faces Mag. Feature-

I have been given the honor to be a feature in the Jan edition of " Allezom International " by the wonder owner Mozella Robinson .This opportunity is an honor and I am very excited and honored about this.
I asked a  local lady what I had to do to be in her magazine and she gave me the cold shoulder , was relaly mean and unprofessional almost made me give up ever considering it , all i ever want is to be acknowledged as doing something good , wealth comes last because if you only focus on the money and not the task at hand and your customers you will always end up failing and loosing focus on what the main goal is and thats " growth " may sound silly because everything we do needs money to run and we have to have it to live ie. bills , family and life but the money follows with good work and dedication , im still learning so much everyday dealing with people and life and running a business the correct way along with bettering myself as a person and I look forward to the future, we live to learn if you dont learn your really not living 
never forget that saying " good things come to those who wait " -
















Go and get your copy today