8.08.2011

Happy Birthday ....

.For many years I have been wearing mascara even before I even really would attempt to wear anything else I would wear mascara.I think every woman at some point has been disgusted by purchasing the wrong kind , I mean really some mascaras just straight up " suck " I myself still shop around just to see whats out there  , I mean now days they have all kinds and I even go for the ones in the cute tubes but it never fails if I want something good I stick to what I know.I do not suggest mascara that cost like a buck just because after a while allot of them tend to dry out really fast but honestly there are only so many things you can do to mascara to enhance whats not there which is why most women wear lashes.What really is a killer is how some of these man have looooong lashes lol ,truth be told even in there commercials the women have on falsies lol , any who Keep up the good work " mabielline " 


Happy 40th birthday to my favorite mascara " great lash " by mabielline