8.10.2011

Product Review La Colors Palettes....

Product: La colors palettes
Location: Beauty Supply
Price 2.99 each ( 2 )


We all know every time we step into the beauty supply there will be things we buy we did not go in there for and this was one of those instances.I had been wanting to go to this specific beauty supply in the city because ever since I moved its not close to home so when i stepped in there I automatically went looking for what I went in for which was " hair bleach and pink hair rinse " well I got what I went in for and I just continued to browse which to me is a bad idea if your obsessed with dang near everything the beauty supply has to offer , from makeup to jewelry to nail supplies etc. As I was browing I  saw these small glitter palettes sitting all alone on the counter by the combs , I'm guessing someone had picked them up and put them back but I picked them up and I saw 2 of the cutest little glitter palettes I have ever seen , the colors were popping and the price was right I couldn't pass them up, even tho that " is not what I went in there for " right lol not to mention I found a nyx milk pencil and it was the last one available.I never catch those milk pencils in the store I always have to order them online  for like 9 dollars each so you know I was all over  that deal .
I guess I hit the jack pot that day ,I was so super excited to get home and try all my new goodies.So the next day I was trying to figure out what I was gonna wear and I already had it in my mind I was gonna use my 2 new palettes, so I wore peach , Burgundy , silver  and yellow.I was able to use colors from both palettes and I must say myself , these are totally worth it.Now I can say the peach I had to kinda scrape it off it didn't come off as smooth as the others but I mad eit work , but The pigmentation on these are great and the quality is nice too. The glitter stays on so you do kinda end up with a glitter affect with your makeup look so if your not into glitter I wouldn't recommend these , even after hours of having on the makeup the glitter still remained there .I would for sure recommend these to anyone who loves makeup and for a great price. Personally I am a firm believer that makeup does not have to be very expensive to be nice looking.I love these palettes I  have no  complaints or concerns about them at all,the quality to me is even better than those you get from family dollar.
are these  are a  must have " Yes " why not , would I recommend these to my friends " Yes " sure ..




The pic bellow is the 2 I have , they both work really good I hope to be able to get the rest in the near future.