8.05.2011

Product Review Maybelline Pop Sticks

Product: Maybelline Shine Sensational Pop Sticks

Location: Kmart

Price: 6.19 usd
   


I was browsing the makeup section @ kmart and as I was walking away I happened to see a hot pink tube in the corner of my eye, I had to go and check it out of course , so I did and I automatically picked up 2 I said " I have to have this " off the tube alone lol. So then I opened it only to see a clear colored pink lip stick.So I say to myself " i wonder how this applies " clear im guessing duh right lol and I bought them and I was right it go on clear , not like a clear gloss more like a moisturizer type feel.Well sad to say " im not impressed " these were a total waste of money in my opinion but I must say , they do smell good and I am a sucker for pretty things so the tube being so cute im just a sucker for it and find myself putting it on over and over again just because lol.I personally will never bash any product but I will say the truth.Is this a must have " No " should you buy it if you like good smelling moisturizer sure why not " its not expensive and the tube is too die for.I only have the one I did not buy one of each nor do I plan on it but I did look at one of each and they are all pretty much the same.This is a limited edition product so Im glad I got it but I will not be recommending it to my friends 




Left: The store display 


Right: 100 Pink Lollipop ( The one that I own ) 


( Both pictures  found online I do not own them  )