8.21.2011

The winner of the " Hater makeup look contest "

and the winner is @crystal hernandez 


congratulations you executed your look in an amazing way
I know this was crystals first time entering a contest and she fully
deserved to win this one.
I must admit i had a hard time deciding who was going to win this one 
because not only did i have to choose from the " makeup looks"  but the heart to heart 
emails really stuck out to me and how you all opened up and shred your personal stories
of your experience of being hated on.
Thank you so much for entering and the rest of the contestants who 
entered you all did a really great job 
.I loved every ones looks and as always I will post the runners  up in a collage bellow.
I would also like to send a big that you to @earresistible glam and @ sheelz treasures for sponsoring some great prizes.